Read the Following Guidelines for Guest Post Submission:
- Be original and unique - Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet. You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- We like interesting posts – Your post must be either fresh or comprehensive. Tell a story, use a great metaphor, share some useful tips or interesting experiences, or write some thought-provoking material.
- The post must be relevant – The post has to be related to travel experiences, travel guide and tips, travel information and any other travel related topics. We won’t accept posts that cover basic-level information done a thousand times before.
- At least 500 words long.
- Include a small paragraph crediting yourself as author. You may include a link to your site and send us your photo as an avatar.
- You may also include link or two to a relevant post on our blog or to other relevant posts on the net. No more than three links are allowed within one post.
- Affiliate links are not permitted.
- We do not accept articles from companies or those acting for companies. We are looking for content from passionate travel bloggers and writers.
- We’ll take care of finding a nice, relevant photo to match to your post – you may also send us the related photos if you have any.
- Please credit all sources, assets and use common sense.
Should you be interested in advertising with Travel and Living Bliss or if you would like to be featured via a sponsored article, please contact us at email@example.com.